What is the media thinking? Oh here's a great idea to try and prevent teen pregnancy... lets make a series about it to show everyone how hard having a kid is. Yeah, I'm sure that's exactly what these teens drowning in puberty are thinking. 'It sure looks like a lot of responsibility having a baby and going to school...' Unlikely. Lets try something more like 'All I have to do is get pregnant and they'll put me on that show. I'll be so popular and rich!' The worst part is that even when the season is over the teen mom is still in the tabloids about how many guys she's slept with, if she's getting married or not and *gasp* she's gained weight!
Seriously... this is what we are spending money and time on? The fact that this is entertainment is appalling to me yet they had a startling 3.6 million viewers last year. Does anyone else see something wrong here or is it just me???
No comments:
Post a Comment