Friday, January 22, 2010

Thinking = Chaos

I'm sitting here with a blank screen. I feel like there is a novels worth of opinions and discussion... witty commentary and sarcasm I could be throwing down right now.... But nothing comes out. I know this is normally called writers block but I call this the bull block. Because I know this information that I have contained in my brain does not want to be heard by anyone else and somewhere deep inside I know this and keep myself from filling the world with my chaotic opinions and bull. Now.... on with this show.

There is a hard to explain emotion running through me right now... I'm not even sure how to exactly explain this but I suppose its a mixture of anger, nervousness, stress, and sadness. But it makes me restless, nothing I do seems to appease me for very long and the boredom makes me want to eat.... which is not good considering I just added back everything I lost while I was in Florida and that brings me down. Of course I'm working to get back to where I was but it's hard and that makes me nervous.

I have one question, and I don't want religious comments on this. Its just an opinion so leave me alone about your beliefs. Why is it most people don't seem to be religious until something bad happens? Everyone ignores it in the hustle of bustle of everyday life and suddenly they lose their job... then its oh can I have a dollar, God Bless and all that crap... meaningful isn't it? Now, I'm not a religious person but I do believe that if your going to go around saying something like God Bless, at least believe in it. Do something about your poor state and get back on your feet.


No comments:

Post a Comment