It's pretty bad when the 'Happiest place on Earth' is the thing making you wish you didn't wake up each morning. This place has cost me some of my mental health. I was perfectly fine before coming here and I should have known better. Now I have four months to get this out of my system before I go home and be happy again. I truly hate this place with every fiber of my being. If I didn't have A+ credits to keep i'd be on my way home now. No one ever said life was easy. Well now it isn't even fun anymore.
By the way, to the parents that cuss at our characters when they won't turn around whlie walking to break just to take a picture with your 'special little princess'... I hate you all. I get that you think your child is numero uno fine. Well our characters have a schedule, and if we break to satisfy you everytime we dont come out on time which would create even more complaints! So just because you didn't want to wait in line like every other special child out there and didn't get a picture don't yell at us ok?!
No comments:
Post a Comment