I've been doing a lot of thinking about the future lately. I credit this to everyone around me talking about college and their majors and such. Until recently I thought I'd had everything planned out. However that seems to have dissipated. I had assumed at a young age that I was going to travel around Europe, but then I also figured I would never find a person that I related with as much as I have. This change I have accepted gratefully as I have never felt this way before and it's overwhelming in an exciting way. I don't know what I would do without having his support and I thank him for that.
As for schooling, I don't even know what I want to do anymore. I thought I would be majoring in Graphic design however being here in Disney and working as a photopass photographer has brought a new light to photography for me. I've discovered I enjoy making people laugh and capturing moments for them to keep. If there was any guarantee of being successful in photography I'd jump right into it from here. But I am worried for my success. I don't know where I want to be, and the fact of being unsure makes me nervous. I thought that at this point in my life I would know what direction I want to go but I don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment